- I Am New
- About Us
- Next Steps
- Contact Us
The Marks of the True Church
Acts 1:6-8 | 6 So when they had come together,
they asked him, “Lord, will you at this time
restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to
them, “It is not for you to know times or seasons
that the Father has fixed by his own authority.
8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit
has come upon you, and you will be my
witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and
Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Key Idea: Having a Kingdom focus means that
the church must look out, not in, in order to
accomplish its mission of expanding the
kingdom through the gospel.
The true church focuses on…
1. exhibiting a proper kingdom perspective.
2. executing the mission, not predicting the future.
3. empowerment by the Holy Spirit.
4. explaining the gospel through personal testimony.
5. expanding the kingdom of God throughout the world.
Click on the ‘Cloud’ icon to view the video of the sermon and/or the book icon to download a PDF outline of each sermon WITH the answers that these appear on.