- I Am New
- About Us
- Next Steps
- Contact Us
Empowered by the Spirit
Empowered Preaching: Pointing to Jesus
Acts 2:22-36 |
36 Let all the house of Israel
therefore know for certain that God has made
him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you
Key Idea: Spirit empowered preaching
always points people to Jesus, presenting
him as both Savior and Lord to guilty sinners
Outline: Spirit empowered preaching points to…
1. the person of Jesus: to convince & convict
2. the paradox of divine purpose and human responsibility in the events of the cross.
3. the power of God to bring resurrection.
4. the promise in God’s salvation purposes.
5. the preeminence of Jesus.
6. the presentation of Jesus as Lord.
Click on the ‘Cloud’ icon to view the video of the sermon and/or the ‘Book’ icon to download a PDF outline of each sermon WITH the answers that these appear on.