- I Am New
- About Us
- Next Steps
- Contact Us
Living Confidently in Troubled Times
Conviction and Confidence
1 Kings 18:19-40
Key Idea: Living confidently in troubling times
requires a rock solid conviction about who God is
and acting upon that conviction in spite of what
appear to be overwhelming odds.
To live confidently, I must…
1. ______________ on my allegiance to the one true God (21).
2. _____________ an absolute faith in the one true God (22-25).
3. _____________ the abject failure of all other gods (26-29).
4. ______________ an active faith in the one true God (30-35).
5. ______________ on answered prayer as the key to success (36-38).
6. ______________ the awesome majesty of the one true God (39-40).
Click on the ‘Cloud’ icon to view the video of the sermon and/or the ‘Book’ icon to download a PDF outline of each sermon WITH the answers that these appear on.