Easter service times and events are as follows, and will be posted in the bulletin, on the church website, and on facebook:
- Sunrise service @ 6:45 AM in the picnic area behind the church. We will have a bonfire going, seating, and sound for a brief outdoor service of approximately 40-50 minutes for the early and brave. If you’ve never experienced a sunrise service, this is an excellent opportunity to reflect on what it was like that first Easter morning.
- Pancake breakfast @ 7:30 AM. All you can eat pancakes and coffee immediately following the sunrise service. Get up early and bring your family in for a great meal and Christian fellowship celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus. For those of you who haven’t attended for awhile, this will also be a great opportunity for you to get back into the rhythm of church life.
- Sunday School @ 9:30 AM. Our regular Sunday School class with a special lesson on the Resurrection.
- Worship service @ 10:45 AM. Our regular worship service concluding our look at “The Road to the Cross.” An excellent opportunity to invite family, friends, coworkers, and acquaintances. Studies show that even unchurched people are likely to accept an invitation to an Easter service. And there is no greater opportunity to hear the gospel than on Resurrection Sunday.
- It will be a great day of celebration, please join us. Make it a day and participate in all the events (the sunrise service will be different than the worship service) or drop in for what you can. Looking forward to a great time with all of you.