As of May 6, 2018, Pastor Mike McClellan was accepted as Pastor of Cross Roads Church, Poncha Springs, Colorado. Pastor Mike McClellan and his wife Andrea McClellan are a great inspiration to all of us here at Cross Roads Church and they are looking forward to meeting everyone here in the Poncha Springs, Colorado and surrounding area.
Mike and Andrea McClellan are from the Wichita, KS area and are excited about moving to Colorado to continue their work for our Lord. Here is a little more about their family.
- Mike and Andrea were married on June 25, 1994, Mike has spent most of his career as a residential contractor and bi-vocational Pastor. Mike has been a Licensed General Contractor since 1993 and has owned and managed his own construction business McClellan Enterprises, Inc. since July 2003 to the present. Mike’s ministries include preaching, teaching, discipleship curriculum and ministry development, mentoring.
- Andrea, is a home maker, mother of 4 children. Andrea’s ministries include working as as area coordinator for Moms in Prayer International and as a Circuit Speaker for Stonecroft Ministries.
- James, oldest son, 20, single, works in residential construction industry in Wichata, KS. Loves all things related to four wheel drive trucks and heavy equipment and can fix almost anything mechanical.
- Jebediah (Jeb) 18, graduating senior this may, 2018. enrolling in Pratt Community College and working toward an Applied Science degree in the Electrical Line and Power plant Technology college. Jeb spends most of his time thinking about, talking about and planning his future with his girlfriend of two years, Katelynn who is studying to become a pediatric rehabilitation specialist.
- Elijah (Eli), turned 8 on April 10, 2018, loves all things about all animals, wants to be a zookeeper or paleontologist when he grows up. Most interested in how many different animals are in Colorado.
- Katelyn (Katie), 5, extremely outgoing and adventurous little girl who keeps us all on our toes, loves to pray at dinner and sing songs at every opportunity. She is learning gymnastics and how to ride a big bike.